How to become a Financial Planner
As a financial adviser you will be part of Malaysia's most dynamic and fastest growing profession.
Working in financial planning offers:
- Job satisfaction
- A way to help Malaysians fulfil their financial lifestyle dreams
- Personal and professional growth
- The chance to generate a good income
- Career opportunities
As a financial adviser your role involves ongoing servicing and working with clients, and at times, life long relationships are established.
You will learn about their hopes and goals and create strategies to help them achieve these by:
- Providing a holistic approach to financial planning
- Having an extensive knowledge of financial markets
- Understanding trends and identifying potential risks
- Taking a global outlook
Source: A Career in Financial Planning: Your Questions Answered - Financial Planning Association of Australia